Tuesday, October 14, 2008

This morning

This morning I went to unplug my cell phone from the charger..well the phone was not charged. Someone cut the cord in half..perfectly snipped. Both kids drew a blank face??Who would do that?? Scott thought maybe he did it last night by mistake when he cut ribs on the counter. Finally, Andrew admitted that he did it. Problem..that is the only charger we have to charge both of our phones!!
Then apparently the kids were fighting this morning as usual and Jackson started screaming that Andrew grabbed his face. I did not notice anything on his face until his teacher asked what had happened to his face. He had 3 lines of scratches all across his face. I was going to let big brother answer that ?? but he was hiding behind the water fountain!
Anywhoo..I have been going back and forth trying to decide "To Blog or not to Blog" . I was told my boss last week..noooo more overtime. I mean, I get to work 30 minutes early every morning only because Andrew's late bell rings at 7:20 am. What else am I supposed to do? Her answer..I don't care what you do, Go to Walmart or something. Ok, if I went to Walmart EVERY morning, I would be broke and my husband would kill me. So I decided that I would stare at the computer for 30 minutes every single day because I REFUSE to work if I am not getting paid for it. I was getting a little tired of checking all the gossip sites(because that is what I do during work time!!) and decided..To BLOG!
I think the negative attitude was brought on by the company. I was told a few weeks ago that my department was being emlinated. 12 years later mind you! Geez...but at least they gave us until 8/1/09.Ha Ha! I think I may like this blogging thing. I guess I could complain on here and my husband would be happy. Less whining at home!!
Tootles!!

No comments: