What a day! Jackson came home from school yesterday with a 102 fever. Today was a teacher planning day for Andrew and was supposed to be all about Andrew today. Oh well, as you can see nothing slows down Jackson. So we went to the park to get some fresh air. They had a blast! Scott is coming home early so Andrew and I can go to the movies. I am waiting on the doctor to call to see when she can see Jackson. I am keeping me fingers crossed that nothing is wrong with his ears! Poor child..he has had such a time with his ears.
Scott and I have been married for 9 years and have 2 precious boys. Andrew is 7 and Jackson is 4. Andrew loves baseball, soccer and Auburn football! Jackson loves his brother, bubble gum and gets into everything! They are both so sweet and love their mommy!I love watching them grow and their many accomplishments. Scott just got his masters in hospital administration from UNC. He is coaching Andrew and Jackson's soccer teams and is having tons of fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment