I feel like the older I get..I am slowly falling apart! My eye has been watering for weeks and it looks like I have been crying! I have tears streaming down my face all day and it was driving me crazy!! I thought that it had to be allergies..WRONG!! I woke up yesterday morning and could not see out of my eye for a few minutes. So I called my eye doctor as soon as they opened. She thought that my tear duct was clogged. After inserting a needle in my tear duct and attempting to run a solution through it, it failed..I have a clogged tear duct and the only way to correct it is SURGERY!! The only doctor in Jackson that does this type is a plastic surgeon and he cannot see until 11/19/08 just for the 1st consultation. Geez! I explained to them that I cannot see a thing and have to drive me kids around. They don't care... and..they do not take my insurance! Fantastic! We have a full weekend so I should post tons of pics this weekend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment