Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Poor baby

Poor Jackson!! We went to the plastic surgeon, yes plastic surgeon, to have a mole taken off of his foot yesterday. It was getting larger and darker and our pediatrician thought that it needed to be taken off. We went yesterday morning and they had to cut it out and he now has stitches. The doctor took pictures because he was the youngest patient he has ever had. They asked who the patient was and I was thinking..I wish it were me!! He was given strict orders to stay off of his foot for 24 hours. I thought "Yeah right"! it was not a problem..he screams every time he stands up. I was his personal servant last night. Mommy, I want to go to Andrew's room, Mommy I want to eat..etc!! He woke up this morning and still will not walk. 2 More days of no school! But he looooves the race car band aids from Daddy.

No comments: