Thursday, October 16, 2008

Nothing new today

Nothing much happening today. Claire asked why no blog today? I worked a 1/2 day because Jackson is still a little sick. We went to the doctor yesterday and she tested him for mono and strep. Both were negative-thank goodness. Just a fever virus. He is feeling much better. After asking me a thousand times "mommy watch this, mommy what's that...he is taking a nap!! We are going to the pumpkin patch tomorrow with his school. Andrew gets his 1st report card today! Woo Hoo!! He has been asking for a toy gun and I am a little hesitant but my mother assured me that he is a boy and all boys play with toy guns.. She even had one as a child. Sooo, I told him he could get one if his report card was good. Guess we will be buying a toy gun this weekend. We went to see Beverly Hills Chiwawa yesterday and it was really funny! I really was not looking forward to it but it was surprisingly good.
Tootles..Carter

No comments: